EXHIBITOR HOUSING POLICY
Overbooking of exhibitor rooms in the past has caused hotels to prematurely sell out of rooms and displace attendees. In addition, the increased number of last-minute cancellations can cause financial penalties to the organizers. It is critical that we fulfill our commitment to the hotel by honoring the contracted hotel blocks. Hotel blocks and room rates are based on the show’s history. We rely on a solid sleeping room pick-up to acquire the exhibit space we need in future meeting hotels, and to provide the complimentary amenities exhibitors have grown accustomed to receiving. Therefore, not to be punitive, but to continue to provide past service, the 340B Coalition has established the following housing policies for exhibitors:
- The 340B Coalition will be using ConferenceDirect as our official housing company. All hotel reservations, including blocks of rooms, must be booked using our official housing company. Exhibitors may not negotiate blocks of rooms directly with hotel(s).
Note: ConferenceDirect is the only official housing provider for the 2023 340B Coalition Winter conference. If you are contacted by any other group other than ConferenceDirect, recognize that they are not endorsed by the 340B Coalition. Despite any claims, no other housing company has access to our negotiated discounted rates. If you receive an email or phone call from any other housing company, and make a reservation with this agency, the 340B Coalition is unable to guarantee the reservation is valid. Please contact the specified hotel immediately for reservation confirmation.
- Hotel rooms are for qualified exhibitors only. Qualified exhibitors must have submitted a contract for exhibit space prior to receiving the hotel reservation link.
- Once a booth is purchased, we will provide the primary booth contact with a link to request a block of rooms. Requests are fulfilled on a first come, first served basis. Please select from the available list of hotels in order of preference. Room rates do not include tax and are based on single/double occupancy. Rates may increase with additional occupancy.
- Place holder reservations under one person's name will not be accepted. All reservations must have a unique name assigned to each room.
- Reservations for guests that are not registered attendees of the conference will be canceled and arrangements will need to be made outside of the conference hotel block(s).
- IMPORTANT DEADLINES:
- Sub-Block Request Deadline: June 7, 2023 – All sub-block requests must be completed.
- All reservations must be booked by June 14, 2023. After June 14th new reservations will be based upon availability. Note that each person in your block will need to be registered for the event by this date. All hotel reservations will be cross-checked with event registration and will be cancelled if not registered for the event.
- All reservations require a credit card deposit (or guarantee) of one night's room and tax. This amount may be charged by the hotel as early as June 23, 2023 (subject to change without notice).
- Cancellation Policies
- Cancellations must be made at least three (3) working days prior to your arrival date to avoid penalty of one night’s room and tax per reservation.
- Additionally, the 2023 340B Coalition Summer Conference Housing Bureau, ConferenceDirect, will charge a cancellation fee equal to the amount of the full length of stay (room rate plus tax) per reservation in your sub-block for the entire duration of the stay for each reservation in your sub-block for cancellations made on or after May 26, 2023. This pertains to all reservations cancelled with the housing bureau or cancellations made directly with the hotel. Should you cancel, this charge will show up on your statement as CONFDIRECT*340B.
Please whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure all communications with our housing company are delivered to your inbox.